3D DIGITIZING AND PHOTOGRAMMETRY MEASUREMENTS
Get your complex 3D scanning projects done more efficiently with our Photogrammetry Equipment. The system combines high accuracy and easy handling in one cost-effective solution for acquisition of 3D data and 3D reference points with measuring adaptors.
DIRECT SOFTWARE INTEGRATION
The direct interface between the photogrammetry configuration and the digitizing software colin3D and COMETplus allows a highly efficient and time saving measurement process.
PERFECTLY TUNED HARDWARE
High-quality hardware components such as cameras and lenses accompanied by a wide selection of accessories (certified reference bars/crosses, markers, adapter cubes) are perfectly tuned to the complete COMET sensor series and are a guarantee for the highest precision.
AFFORDABLE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION & OPTIMAL EFFICIENCY
Every system configuration is freely scalable and allows an easy adaptation to any object. The acquisition and matching of single 3D measurements is done in efficient workflows. With the new sensor and photogrammetry packages featuring sophisticated interfaces, easy handling and modular accessory components, ZEISS Optotechnik offers both technically and economically convincing single-source system solutions.
SOFTWARE - HIGHLIGHTS
• Windows 7 64Bit
• Clear and easy-to-use user interface
• W-LAN connectivity (option)
• Automatic point measurement
• Automatic assignment of scale bars, reference cross and coded markers
• Image display with indication of point ID
• 3D display with indication of camera position and point ID
• Easy data selection in tabular and 3D display
• Adapter measurement for determination of edges, holes, etc.
• Export of points
• Automatic registration of single COMET measurements
• Functions in combination with colin3D and INSPECTplus
• Evaluation of adapter measurement
• Point-to-point surface comparison
• Deformation analysisn.
• Camera resolution: 36.3 megapixel, equipped with Zeiss 28 mm industrial lens and flash device
• Recommended measurement volume: from 100 x 100 x 100 mm³ up to 10 x 10 x 10 m³
• W-LAN connectivity (optional)
Adapted to customer-specific requirements, available in various sizes/lengths/configurations:
• Reference crosses
• Reference bars
• Magnetic and/or sticker markers
3D scanning of worn out part and replace in real time! In the modern world lots of technologies have made way and growing in a tremendous manner but in...
3D scanning made inspection of large parts effortless work Measuring of large parts is considered as one of the hardest task in metrology. measuring with a measuring instruments...
Part-to-Part Comparison using 3D Inspection Process 3D Scanning and Digital Inspection is not always for CAD to PART comparison, with software’s great potential and proper usage it’s also possible...